High School Diplomas for Veterans


Veterans of World War II, Korea, and Vietnam and received an honorable discharge; and do not have a high school diploma may receive one from the public school of their choice.  Application

Contact Information

Office of Veterans Affairs
118 State Street
Montpelier, Vermont 05620-4401

Phone Number: (802) 828-3379
Fax Number: (802) 828-5932
Toll Free Phone Number (works only in Vermont):           (888) 666-9844